Request a Call Back
What is ACCA?
ACCA or the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants, is a trunk of qualified professional accountants which was established in 1904, which is the global professional accounting trunk that submit the qualification for Chartered Certified Accountant/ACCA. It has 233,000 members and 536,000 future members worldwide. It has it's headquarters in London with principal administrative office in Glasgow.
It is known as global CA and is a UK based program which is acceptable in India and in 180+ countries for its quality of course, vocational training and commendable set of skills which the course provides. ACCA works through a network of over 110 offices and centers in 51 countries - with 346 Approved Learning Partners (ALP) and more than 7,600 Approved Employers worldwide, who furnish employee development. It has intercrossed with over 300+ institutions worldwide. When you ACCA you can take your career in many directions and open doors for the best career options available.
- The course furnishes you the opportunity to work anywhere in the world and become a part of a body which have more than 527,000 students in 180+ countries.
- The course provides you to stand out to the best emp with orders because ACCA-trained professionals are known for strategic than skills and have professional values. They have cravenly worked with 7,400 Approved Employers and 80 Accountancy partnerships worldwide.
- The course duration is 2-3years and can be accomplished along with the full time job or any other degree and also the exam sitting is flexible one can sit 1 paper per exam.
- The course has a well designed curriculum that is continuously updated and exams are conducted quarterly so if you forfeit any of the exam you just had to wait for a couple of months for reappearing in the exam.
Eligibility for ACCA:
In order to be eligible for the ACCA course, students should have qualified their 10+2 examinations with a minimum aggregate of 65% in the following subjects- 1)English
Students who have cleaned their class 10th examinations, do not qualify as per the above mentioned norms but can register for ACCA course via Foundation in Accountancy (FIA) path.
Students who have completed their graduation degree or pursuing their graduation are also eligible for the ACCA course.
Any and every job that you desire in the Finance and Accounting field is accessible for you to pertain basis the ACCA qualification. The job offers, designation and salary packages are through similar to those of CAs.
- Financial Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Credit Controller
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Financial Controller
- Business Owner
- Accounting Assistant
- Corporate Treasurer
- Tax Specialist, etc.
ACCA in India:
ACCA course is globally recognized in 180+ countries and 7,100+ Approved Employers for a global career same as CAs in India. The companies nowadays are evolving more conscious of the ACCA but still in India, ACCA faces some strange difficulties; the BIG4's and MNC's have huge number of openings for the ACCA professional however Indian market do not provide enough qualified ACCA's even though it is globally recognized and have more career opportunities.
ACCA provides best chance to be a fully qualified Chartered Accountant in a short duration of 2.5 years. It gives easier access to jobs in every area from manufacturing, banking, etc. The job offers, designation and salary packages are though similar to those of CAs in India. Companies like TATA, BARCLAY'S, BDO, IBM, etc. employs ACCA qualified persons.
Job opportunities that a student can get after successful completion of the course in India can be:
- Investment Advisory
- Risk Advisory
- Audit and Assurance
- Accounting Advisory
- Internal Audit
- Corporate Finance, etc.
As the qualification of ACCA course itself require 3years of work experience so the person can either resume with their jobs at the company or go for the corporate jobs, etc. They can ensure a job in consulting, advising, etc. in abroad such as USA, etc. or financial or consulting join in the top level MNCs or can start their own business.